|Setting Netscape Mail |
- Using Netscape: (choose options/mail & news preferences and click the server tab)
- Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server: mail.WorldsFastestEmail.com
- Incoming Mail (POP3) Server: mail.WorldsFastestEmail.com
- POP3 User Name: username
- Mail Directory: c:\path-to-netscape\mail (for Windows 3.x, usually c:\netscape\mail; for Windows 95, usually c:\program files\netscape\navigator\mail) This could vary with each individual's setup. This field is not case sensitive.
- Maximum Message Size: normally 0 (unlimited) kb
- Messages are copied from the server to the local disk, then: Removed from the server.
- Check for mail every: 10 minutes