Installing and Setting Up Eudora Light
- 1. Download file to a directory.
- 2. Double-click on file once downloaded to begin installation.
- 3. Press Next to continue.
- 4. Read license and press Yes to continue.
- 5. Press Yes to accept the default directory of C:\Eudora.
- 6. Choose your O/S (Win95/NT or Win3.0) and press Next.
- 7. Press Next to copy files.
- 8. Choose Yes or No to view the readme file.
- 1. Open Eudora Light from the Start menu under Programs.
- 2. Decide if you want Eudora to be your default mail reader.
- 3. Once the program is open then go to Tools and choose Options.
- 4. Under Getting Started fill out the information as shown.
| || |
- 5. Fill out the information under Hosts as shown.
- 6. This information is the least you need to fill out in order to send and receive e-mail.
- 7. You can fine tune Eudora Light to meet your personal needs by reading the Help Files and making the appropriate settings.